GMV delivers escalatorsthat integrate aesthetics, safety and ecology. The escalators are characterised by modern design, high quality and very good technical parameters. The escalators are available in the following versions:
- LMG - normal use (in commercial buildings: trade galleries, exhibition centers or office buildings).
- LMU and LMU-YG – operation under high traffic intensity (public transport buildings such as: subway, railway stations and airports).
Each of them exists in a version designed for outdoors operation.
OPERATION ARRANGEMENT – EXAMPLES OF USEFactors that determine selection of an operation arrangement:
- type of building
- place of installation and direction of travel
- traffic intensity
- type of use (commercial /public transport buildings)
- special use.
The escalator connects two levels. It is used in objects in which persons travel in one direction mainly. A flexible directional operation is possible (e.g. travel in one direction in the morning, and in other direction in the afternoon).
2. Double (two-way traffic)
This arrangement is used in the objects in which persons travel in two opposite directions.
3. Crisscross (two-way traffic)
Popular in a small two-level trade galleries.
4. Single continuous (one-way traffic)
The escalator that connects subsequent levels in one-way traffic is used mainly in small department stores and commercial centers.
5. Single non-continuous (one-way traffic)
The escalator that connects subsequent levels in a non-continuous one-way traffic is not too comfortable for persons who want travel quickly through subsequent floors. However, this operation arrangement is attractive for owners of department stores and lessees because it encourages to visit around. The escalator is used mainly in small department stores and in commercial centers.
6. Double non-continuous (two-way traffic)
The escalator that connects subsequent levels in a non-continuous two-way traffic is used in department stores, office buildings and public transport objects. With multiplication of this operation arrangement there can be used sequence operation: travel in a defined direction depending on day time.
7. Crisscross continuous (two-way traffic)
This arrangement is used mainly in big department stores, office buildings and public transport objects where efficient travel of persons between floors is of high importance.